Post Doc Sport and Exercise Physiologist
UPOZORNĚNÍ: Platnost tohoto inyerátu již vypršela.
Organisation: University of Ostrava
Salary: 2700 € / month
Location: Ostrava, Czech Republic
Contract Type: Temporary (Full time: 40hr/week)
Job open date: 1st September 2018
Job Close Date: 30th June 2021
Application Closing Date: 30th April 2018
Interview Date: May – June 2018 (will be specified)
Contact: Dr Lukas Cipryan ( )
- Research activities (data collection, data analysis and interpretation, data publication) within the research project Healthy Aging in Industrial Environment.
- Working within a scientific team to deliver an interdisciplinary approach to research project.
Main Duties and Activities:
- Contribute to research settings.
- Undertake laboratory physical testing as direct.
- Prepare data for analysis and publication.
- Prepare a scientific article for publication.
- Present research results at conferences.
- Perform any other duties as requested as directed by Head of the research project.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the organisation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ph.D. in sport and exercise physiology (up to 7 years after Ph.D. achievement).
- Ph.D. studies outside the Czech Republic or at least 2 of the last 3 years had a research job outside the Czech Republic
- at least 2 scientific articles published
- Advanced skills and experience in laboratory exercise testing.
- Advanced skills and experience in data analysis.
- Advanced skills and experience in scientific journals publishing.
- Competitive advantage – focusing on: healthy aging, low-grade chronic inflammation, oxidative stress, genetics.
Applications should include:
- Detailed letter of interest.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- List of scientific publication records.
- Ph.D. supervisor reference.